Health In Strength Workout Program
A 4-week customizeable home workout program designed to be safe for those with adrenal fatigue, autoimmune disease, chronic illness, injury, pregnancy, or new to strength training.
Who is it for?
Everyone! Because of the fully customizable structure and modifications, Health In Strength is great for so many people:
- Those who are in the midst of a significant health battle and know they need to include light, low intensity movement to aid in their healing journey.
- Those who are well on their way to full healing and are ready to slowly get back into a regular strength building routine.
- Those who are in full remission and ready to push themselves.
- Those who are new to strength training and want to learn the basic moves before heading to the gym.
- Those who love strength training but need something they can do at home.
- Those who are strength training experts and just want an alternate routine to do at home.
How does it work?
The Health In Strength Program is designed to build strength and get you moving in a way that feels good for you. This includes:
- 3 weekly full-body resistance training workouts that progress in intensity every week. (dumbbells and resistance bands suggested)
- 1 day per week to be enjoyable active (whatever that means for YOU) for at least 30 minutes
- 1 day per week to increase your heart rate with interval training with a guide to make sure rest is appropriate.
- 1 day per week of a mind/body connection.
- 1 day per week of complete rest and relaxation.
What else is included?
Besides the strength workouts, this 50+ page E-Book also has:
- An in-depth form handbook for every single movement complete with pictures.
- A quick form reference guide on each workout page for easy access.
- The top 8 reasons why we need to build strength to get and stay healthy.
- The 5 cues you need to look for to determine when to take it easy.
- Free access to one of the best yoga practices by Tera Bucasas of Yoga For Healing.
- A guide to determine the level of intensity that is right for YOU and your current needs.