The Good Gut Project
Do you suffer from constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, indigestion, unexplained weight gain or weight loss, food sensitivities, acne or other skin conditions, fatigue, headaches, depression, anxiety?
Are you afraid to eat because of your possible food sensitivities and feel like they are ruling your life?
Are you sick of not feeling like yourself and ready to finally get some answers?
The guessing game is over with The Good Gut Project!
The health of the gut is at the core of so many random symptoms and health complaints, from constipation and bloating to skin breakouts, autoimmune conditions, and depression. Let's put it this way...if there is ANYTHING off in your gut, you WILL feel it! It will impact your daily life and your future health, no question. You will find yourself sensitive to otherwise healthy foods, not feeling energized, dealing with constant bloat, and left wondering if this is how life is supposed to be.
Let me tell you firsthand, it is NOT normal to feel this way!
The problem lies in figuring out what 'that thing' is. Many times, going to the doctor yields little answers and more frustration. This is where functional medicine can really provide the answers you've been seeking and heal the root cause issues taking place in YOUR gut so you can feel like yourself again.
Here are some situations that could be going on in your gut that a trip to the doctor won't necessarily find:
- An imbalance of your beneficial vs. pathogenic gut bacteria that can cause digestive distress, skin conditions, mental health concerns, inability to break down food, and weight/metabolic changes.
- An overgrowth of yeast or other fungi causing bloating, weight gain, constipation, headaches, moodiness, and skin breakouts.
- The presence of a parasite that will lead to severe pain, bloating, constipation and/or diarrhea, migraines, skin irritation, fatigue, weight gain/loss, and so much more.
- Poor digestive function and assimilation causing nutritional deficiencies, brittle hair and nails, weight changes, skin conditions , constipation and/or diarrhea, bloating, indigestion, fatigue, brain fog.
- A congested liver causing poor fat breakdown, toxic overload, hormonal imbalance and disruption, dry skin, fatigue, weight gain, headaches/migraines, skin breakouts, excessive sweating.
- The presence of gut permeability or 'leaky gut' which causes inflammation and immune system dysfunction, food sensitivities, mental and skin health issues, weight changes, digestive distress, and so much more.
But, with ONE very specific and comprehensive gut health test, we can get these answers for YOU and heal your gut once and for all.
In this small group class, we will do just that! You will go through the process of testing your gut health from the comfort of your home with a GI-MAP DNA Stool Analysis. Based on those results plus the detailed intake forms you have filled out, Shawn will create a customized healing protocol specific to your case. This will take you through every aspect that needs to be addressed including dietary, lifestyle, supplemental support, and stress-management specific to your results and intake forms.
You will have the optional step to also complete a Leap MRT (mediator release testing) food sensitivity panel. This blood test will show the immune and inflammatory reactions your body has when introduced to 130 real foods.
This additional step is highly recommended as it will make the healing process of the gut MUCH easier and quicker. Many times, the gut will stay compromised with increased inflammation and immune system response until the food sensitivities are addressed.
On the other hand, when food sensitivities are tested without knowing the state of the gut, the information becomes meaningless because you are not finding the CAUSE of the food sensitivities and how to HEAL them. For this reason, the MRT food sensitivity test should not ever be done in isolation. The combination of the two functional tests will give you all of the answers you need to truly heal the gut!
The Good Gut Project takes place over 4 weeks (although protocols will require more time beyond the course). In those weeks, we will work together on restoring your "digestive fire", building a healthy microbiome, and understanding the emotion-gut connection.
Are you ready to get a good gut?!
- A GI-MAP Functional Test Kit - A 1-Day stool collection to test your microbiome, digestive function, liver function, inflammatory markers, immune system response + detect any bacterial, fungal, or parasitic overgrowths
- Optional Add-On - MRT Food Sensitivity Test - Blood panel to test reaction to 130 different foods (must go to lab to get blood drawn - check for lab in your area)
- A 12+ Week personalized and customized protocol from Shawn with dietary, lifestyle, supplement, and mindset recommendations
- One bottle of Megasporebiotic - the most powerful, effective probiotic I have found to restore bacterial balance.
- Lifetime access to the online course forum that includes:
- 4 focused modules with weekly audio lessons and printable educational PDF's
- Complete training in how to read your results and protocols
- Daily goals to assist in making permanent changes
- Recipes and tips for optimal gut and liver health
- Unlimited support and Q&A in private GGP Facebook group throughout course
WHAT TO EXPECT:
MODULE 1: LEARN & HEAL
With Shawn's guidance, learn how to interpret your test results, so you can get started on your journey towards healing your gut with all of the information you need.
With that information, you can now get going on your specific healing journey with your customized protocol from Shawn. Learn what each step means and why it is included so you can be armed with the knowledge about your body and what it needs to thrive.
MODULE 2: STRENGTHEN
Next, we need to work on creating a strong 'digestive fire' -- how we break down and digest food. Believe it or not, most gut issues stem from having weak digestion where food is not being broken down properly and pathogens are allowed easy access to the gut. And yet, we don't take the time to even consider this as we shovel food into our mouths. By spending some time focusing on this important aspect, we can make a huge difference in how we feel after a meal and beyond.
MODULE 3: BUILD
This module is all about building a healthy microbiome so your gut, and the rest of your health, can flourish. We need an abundant and diverse set of good gut bacteria to maintain optimal health, yet almost all of us are deficient. Not anymore with the GGP! This is where the bottle of Megasporebiotic you receive in your shipment will come into play.
MODULE 4: RELEASE
Something that just cannot be overlooked when discussing gut health and yet commonly is -- your mindset! Yes, your thoughts contribute to the function and health of your gut, no question. Now, it's time to explore that for yourself and make some mindset shifts that will positively impact not only your gut, but the rest of your life as well.
MODULE 5: THE LONG GAME
Now that we have laid the foundation for a healthy gut, how do we actually heal that gut lining? And what do we do to make sure it doesn't happen again? This is what we will close out the class discussing so you will be armed and ready for long-term gut health!
HOW IT WORKS:
Test kit(s) will be mailed to your door. (Please provide accurate mailing address at checkout.)
Collect your samples after you have been off all digestive aid supplements for 5 days. Get blood drawn if doing the MRT. Send test kit(s) back to lab in pre-paid shipping envelopes.
Your results and personalized protocol will be emailed to you the first day of course access, February 15th.
We will start the 4 weeks together on February 18th.
- You will be guided through each step with the use of the modules, audio lessons, and PDF attachments. Real-time support will also be given through the private Facebook group and online course forum.
After completing the 4-week course, you will go through the remainder of your protocol on your own and with the support of the Facebook group and lessons in the course forum.
The next Good Gut Project class begins Monday, February 18th, 2019.
Course materials will be delivered Friday, July February 15th, 2019.
ENROLLMENT OPENS FRIDAY, JANUARY 4th, 2019*!
*Due to the time it takes to get test kits sent, samples collected, and the lab to test and submit results, all participants need to be enrolled at least 6 weeks prior to the start of class. This class has a very limited number of seats so I may give full attention to each participant. Spots will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
GI Panel ONLY: $897**
GI Panel + MRT Food Sensitivity Panel: $1297***
**Price includes test kits, shipping costs, lab fees, and bottle of Megasporebiotic.
***Price includes test kits, shipping costs, lab fees, and bottle of Megasporebiotic. You will be asked if you would like to add on the MRT test on the second checkout page.
Due to the time sensitivity of the samples, this course is only open to US and Canadian residents, excluding Hawaii. Additional shipping charges to Canadian addresses will be paid at the participants expense.
It's time...let's finally get a GOOD GUT!
You have not selected any offers. To sell your products, please add one or more offers in the admin.